By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
REGISTRATION; RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE SERVICE
If you are a user who signs up for the Service, will create a personalized account which includes a unique username and a password to access the Service and to receive messages from the Company. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account. The Company will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your member name, password and/or account.
2. Use Restrictions
Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- use the service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- use another user’s account without permission;
- provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
- make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data; or
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
POSTING AND CONDUCT RESTRICTIONS.
When you create your own personalized account, you may be able to provide (“User Generated Content”). You are solely responsible for the User Generated Content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Service. You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Generated Content. The Company, however, reserves the right to remove any User Generated Content from the Service at its discretion.
The following rules pertain to User Content. By transmitting and submitting any User Content while using the Service, you agree as follows:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using your account;
- You will not post information that is malicious, false or inaccurate;
- You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content; and
- You hereby affirm we have the right to determine whether any of your User Content submissions are appropriate and comply with these Terms of Service, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
- Intern.My may publish any material generated, uploaded, posted, emailed or otherwise submitted by you in the course of your usage of any features available on the Intern.My
You understand that Intern.My may edit User Generated Content or remove User Generated Content from the Intern.My if, in our opinion, that User Generated Content:
- is incompatible with Intern.My policy;
- is misleading or false, or impersonating another living person;
- is potentially libelous or defamatory;
- is abusive, threatening, harassing, hateful, insulting, offensive, obscene, blasphemous or racially vilifying;
- is of nuisance value, inappropriate, off topic or vexatious;
- is spam, promotes a product or commercial services, or solicits business;
- compromises your privacy or that of someone else, or breaches confidentiality;
- is deliberately provocative of other users;
- infringing the proprietary rights, copyrights or trademarks of any party; or
- advocating any illegal activity.
You also understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you make available or access through your use of the Service is solely your responsibility. Intern Resources is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. Intern Resources does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, we, or technology we employ, may monitor and/or record your interactions with the Service.
You grant Intern.my a perpetual, non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty free, sub-licensable license to the User Generated Content, which includes without limitation the right for Intern.My or any third party it designates, to use, copy, transmit, excerpt, publish, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works of, host, index, cache, tag, encode, modify and adapt (including without limitation the right to adapt to streaming, downloading, broadcast, mobile, digital, thumbnail, scanning or other technologies) in any form or media now known or hereinafter developed, any User Generated Content posted by you on or to the Intern.My.
You are not encourage to expose your contact details (phone numbers, IC numbers, full addresses, etc) publicly for safety purposes. Intern.My have provide a built in contact form that hide your contact details to help the process of communication between employer and future intern.
You also understand and agree that Intern Resources may use your User Generated Content and provide it to third party it designates, in order to provide information about internship and job vacancy.
- The materials on Intern.My’s web site are provided “as is”. Intern Resources makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Intern Resources does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Link to the Other Sites
- Through this Intern.My you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Intern Resources. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- A reference or link on this site to any persons, products, websites or services does not constitute or imply their endorsements, recommendation or favouring by Intern Resources.
- Intern Resources reserves the right to remove any hyperlink at any time and without notice and shall not be obliged to give a reason for doing so.
- We shall not be held responsible for:
- Any internship vacancy being post in Intern.My and also the application of internship.
- Internship positions, the amount of workloads, place of work and salary that being given to the interns.
- Mischief done by the interns or the company that provide internships.
- The misuse of your publicly shared information by any third party.
In no event shall Intern Resources or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Intern Resources’s Internet site, even if Intern Resources or a Intern Resources authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Intern Resources’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Intern Resources does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Intern Resources may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Intern Resources does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Intern Resources has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Intern Resources of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
- All material and services available on the Intern.My , and all material and services provided by or through Intern Resources, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents, licensors, or other commercial partners including, but not limited to the Learning Contents, User Generated Content, software, all informational text, software documentation, design of and “look and feel,” layout, photographs, graphics, audio, video, messages, interactive and instant messaging, design and functions, files, documents, images, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted as well as all derivative works thereof (“Portal Content”), are owned by Intern Resources or other parties that have licensed their material or provided services to Intern Resources and are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws.
- All Intern Resources’ trademarks and service marks, logos, slogans, and taglines are the property of Intern Resources. All other trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, and taglines are the property of their respective owners. Except as otherwise specifically provided herein, nothing should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans or taglines displayed on this Intern.My without our express written permission, or the express written permission of such third-party that may own the trademark, service mark, logo, slogan or tagline.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Intern Resources’ web site shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.