- Write and edit business, economics & finance content, including but not limited to news, blogs, articles, advertorial, social media content etc.
- Create compelling, creative content that target audience’s attention and influence action, and edits content to ensure consistent quality, voice, and messaging and brand adherence.
- Collaborate in content conception, creation, promotion and measurement, working with various internal teams and external third-party resources.
- Curate and analyse content from relevant sources, attend events and conduct interviews to get good story.
- Conduct background research, attend interviews and press conferences and actively contribute to editorial discussions.
- Stay current on business, economics & finance trends
- Monitor external news sources and react to breaking news.
- Strictly adhere to printing dateline.
- On the lookout of contributor by key opinion leaders.
Skills and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, Professional Degree in Advertising/ Media, Journalism, English, Writing, Mass Communication or related field required.
- Business, finance or economics knowledge/background is an advantage
- Exceptional Bahasa Malaysia writing and proofreading skills, with ability to work quickly under deadline and demonstrated excellence in writing creative and compelling contents.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia.
- Desire and ability to thrive in fast-paced, self-learning environment.
- Possesses highly evolved teamwork skills, have leadership skills, strong time management skills, ability to meet tight deadline and the ability to be diplomatic and fair.
- Be able to give clear, accurate instruction.
- May be expected to travel and work during weekend or work long hours (if required) to attend interviews or press conference.
- 1 article per day. (maximum 700 words per article)
- Office hours 9am to 6pm. (office in Mutiara Damansara)
- Upload article to the Website, Facebook and Twitter.
Internship Duration: 3 - 6
Monthly Allowance: RM 500
JOB IS EXPIRED.