Visual Merchandiser Internship
Location： Kuala Lumpur
Salary： rm800 （will have extra allowance）
Working days： 5 working days / per week
We are looking for a Visual Merchandising Intern to join our team, the selected candidate is offered opportunity to gain valuable work experience.
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Create a compelling presentation of merchandise that helps to drive store traffic and sales performance.
- Upkeep visual presentation in stores to meet requirements and standards set by HQ.
- Execute in-store and window display.
- Involve in implementation of campaigns and events set up
- Analyse sales and floor situation and produce solution or ideas to improve settings, layout and presentation.
- Process all VM related paperwork.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks.
- Candidate must posses or currently pursuing Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion/Art/Interior/Design/Fashion Communication or equivalent.
- Able to travel within Selangor state.
- Positive attitude, willing and keen to learn.
- Self-reliant, self-motivated, creative and innovative thinker.
- Able to communicate effectively and work in a team and independently.
- Having an eye for style, trends and presentation.
- Able to communicate in English/Chinese/Bahasa Melayu.
Interested candidates are invited to send a comprehensive resume to : "> Contact no: 016-4160300 ALEX
Kindly include your internship period in your application.
Internship Duration: min. 3 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500