Edelman, Malaysia’s no.1 communications firm, is currently on the lookout for interns to provide team support to implement communication and PR/Digital activities for our credible list of clients.
You will have the opportunity to gain practical experience related to public relations, media engagement and event planning.
- Monitoring media including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs
- Drafting paperwork such as media invites, press releases, corporate backgrounders, reports and other communication materials
- Conducting market research and/or analysis relevant to the clients’ business, industries or competitors
- Undertaking relationship building initiatives with media and various stakeholders i.e. clients, partners etc.
- Event management including media registration, logistics, preparation
- Diploma/Degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or equivalent
- Excellent written & verbal skills in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Result-focused, enthusiastic, proactive and driven to take initiative
- Strong desire to learn and a team player
Interested applicants may send their CV and a 1-page document stating Why Should I Hire You together with their internship duration to
Internship Duration: 3 - 6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500