- To handle and assist in enquiries and bookings of hotels, transfers and tours for customer
- Attend to phone calls from customer
- To provide information required and reply in a timely manner..
- To maintain and update groups’ profile in the system.
- Plan and develop tour itineraries/products
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel/Administrative
- Required language(s): Bahasa Melayu and English
- The candidate must be passionate and proactive individual, self-motivated, creative and able to work to tight deadlines and leading a team.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Creative thinker with excellent attention to detail and effective time management skills with strong relationship building within the travel industry.
Monthly Allowance: RM 300