Assisting Stock, Logistic, & Production in:
- Inventory, Logistic, Supply Chain, and Production Management.
- Warehousing, Materials Handling, & Packaging.
- Assisting and liaising with other departments to ensure optimal stock management.
- Plan, implement, and control the efficiency and effectiveness of forward and reverse flow of goods.
- Manage all inventory movements and processes to ensure customer’s satisfaction.
- Organize and maintain warehouse/inventory for efficient material storage and handling via accurate tracking and documentation.
- Maintain labeling & item barcode system on each stock items.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties for SLP as required by top management.
- Currently pursuing Diploma/Degree in Business Studies/Administration, Food & Beverage Services Management, Inventory Control / Warehouse Management, Logistics/Transportation, or any relevant field.
- Good leadership, interpersonal, management, and team work skills.
- Able to read/write in Chinese language will be added advantage.
Internship Duration: 3 months above
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry