· Develop software according to functional and technical design specifications
· Work closely with supervisor and other team members to develop detailed specification with clear project deliverables and timelines
· Ensure timely completion of deliverables
· Correct errors by making appropriate changes and ensure the desired results are produced before reverting to quality control team.
· Researching on new technologies and proposing new ideas to management.
· Troubleshooting client problems remotely or onsite
· Self-starter with strong self-management skills
· Experience in C# and ASP.Net MVC
· Good understanding on HTML and CSS
· Experiences in SPA development such as AngularJs or Ember.js will be an added advantage.
· Manage to perform debugging and bug fixing.
· Knowledge in Microsoft SQL and MySQL
· Good understanding on SOLID principles.
· Experience in mobile development will be an added advantage
Remarks: Accommodation is provided.
Internship Duration: Min 3 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500