We want to make voice recognition freely and publicly available and develop a voice recognition technology that reflects the diversity of the Malaysian population. This community project will require participants to contribute voice recordings of short sentences in Bahasa Malaysia.
You will be given the short sentences to read off from our website. Your contributions will be made towards a voice-to-text machine learning developed by Omesti in the near future.
Each contributor can make a maximum contribution measuring up to 4 hours, to optimize the machine learning functions. While this is a community initiative, we would like to compensate you for your contribution. This initiative is flexible whereby participants can contribute sentences as and when they please within 2 weeks timeframe.
- Read sentences aloud from a website for 1hr/day for 4 days
- Non-broken Bahasa Malaysia spoken
- Must have own laptop + headset and internet connection (not high speed)
- No experience needed
- It’s for a community project and it really takes no skills and no effort
- Work from home
- No skills and no effort/commitment required
- Flexible working hour
Internship Duration: 1 month
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry