- Manage events such as road shows and exhibitions.
- Manage online marketing campaigns to drive sales, promote and create awareness for the brand and products.
- Work closely with IT Department to manage social media content planning.
- Managing marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and other platforms.
- Design, develop and execute marketing and promotional materials.
- Deliver presentations and workshops.
- Plan and conduct regular business talk, sales training, seminars and roadshow nationwide.
- Provide support on all marketing matters.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties when assigned such as sales.
Internship Duration: 3 - 6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500
JOB IS EXPIRED.