We specialize in importing and distributing modern medical devices for usage in both private and government hospitals. Our equipments range from those used in normal wards, emergency rooms, up until ICU rooms.
- Assist in various aspects of Human Resources Management which includes training, compensation, benefits and HR information systems and records.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of recruitment activities including advertisement posting, sourcing and screening candidate, selecting and offering.
- Any other duties from time to time as required by management.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routine correspondence
- Efficient documentation and filling systems.
- Be able to liaise with statutory body and council.
- Be able to administration work and bookkeeping.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- Computer literate: MS Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Fair written and spoken: English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Be able to execute according to the instruction given.
Internship Duration: Probation at least 6 months
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry