- Full cycle in recruitment process.
- To be responsible for the successful closure of each assignment allocated with agreed timeline;
- Advertising, sourcing, assessing, verifying, presenting, managing candidates’ and clients’ expectation in negotiation of remuneration package
- To work closely with clients in understanding their business/manpower needs and provide relevant advice.
- To conduct detail research and define the sourcing grounds of potential candidates.
- To provide good follow ups and maintain good communications between all parties.
- To establish, maintain and manage good contacts within individual’s industry practice groups.
- Ensuring total data integrity at all times.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Human Resources, Business Studies/Administration/Management and/or Psychology or its equivalent.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with people from all levels.
- Result-orientated, sharp, resourceful, tenacious and persistent, sincere and ethical.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- 1 internship position for duration of 3 – 6 months
Internship Duration: At least 3 Months
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry
JOB IS EXPIRED.