- Prepare tender report , contract document, costing analysis, procurement support and preparation of bills of quantities
- Evaluation of tender, preparing of tender submission & BQ, cost estimation, procurement and providing precise quantity of major materials for instance concrete, steel bar, bricks and others related to enhance materials control at site
- Project costing, profit, margin analysis
- Handle tender process such as sourcing for quotations by familiarizing on materials used, operations methods
- Preparation of progress claim and variation order submission
- Valuation of works in progress for monthly Interim Certificate
- Preparation of Final Account/Claim
- Dealing with Sub-con and Supplier
- To attend progress meetings and provide the updates to Commercial/Project Manager with projection of costs as required
- Procurement : Submission material and follow up the monthly payment discrepancy with clients
- Submitting all related documents to Finance/Account Department for payment purpose including to match Delivery Order, Purchase Order and Tax Invoices.
- Perform any others Other QS duties as and when assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced /Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate in Quantity Surveying/Construction Management or equivalent
- Excellent time management skill and able to work under pressure/tight deadlines and results oriented
- Good writing/communication skills and able to work Independently with minimal supervision
- Must possess own transport
- Required Language (s) ; English & Bahasa Melayu
- Applicants must be willing to work at Bandar Baru Bangi Seksyen 13
- Duration : 3-6months
Internship Duration: 3-6 month
Monthly Allowance: RM 300
JOB IS EXPIRED.