Position Purpose & Summary
Responsible for supporting and coordinating procurement work processes for Malaysia Procurement Team, including executing material / vendor creation request / procurement transaction support.
- 60% – Manage/ Execute procurement transaction process for 3 system (SAP, JDE & Remedy Force).
- -Follow up on the Open PR, Convert Open PR to PO, getting PO approval and send to Vendor, follow up CBS AP Exceptional List to close any outstanding on the payment stuck in under query.
- 20% – Follow up delivery of the PO had been issued out to vendors and update Stakeholder on the status of delivery.
- -Update Delivery Status to stakeholder in weekly basis.
- 10% – Vendor Master Data SAP & CFN – Creation and Update on the Vendor in the system.
- 10% – Support for Artwork Enquiry and Development
Education, Experience, Skills
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Proficiency in computer skills including Windows (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Must be detail oriented, strong organizational and time management skills to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong administrative, internet search and filing skills
- Effective inter-personal skills
- Customer service skills and orientation
- Basic English skills in written, reading.
- Computer Knowledge and Microsoft Office
- Major in Logistic, Business Administration, or related
- Have exposure on Supply Chain and procurement
Internship Duration: 3-4 months
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry