Are you entrepreneurial, passionate and highly motivated person? Do start-ups excite you? Do you have the aptitude and attitude to learn from veterans? Join us for your internship and mark your achievements even before you enter the job market. You will have the opportunity to tap your innate potential, gain valuable agency experience by learning from senior practitioners in the industry and handle diversified LIVE projects within the Group. Email your application with your profile, interests and aspirations to
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients and the media.
- Build strong relationships and networks with colleagues, clients and the media.
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients.
- Work as part of an account team to develop client proposals.
- Prepare regular client reports.
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media.
- Promote stories and features to relevant stakeholders, known as ‘selling in’.
- Collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage.
- Assist with assigned projects.
Skills that you need:
- Studies in Public Relations, Communications, Advertising, Humanities or relevant.
- Good command in speaking and writing in English and Bahasa Melayu. Mandarin and other languages are an advantage.
- Responsible, highly motivated and eager to learn.
- Pleasant and a people person.
Internship Duration: 3 months - 6 months
Monthly Allowance: RM 400