Petra Energy Berhad (“Group”) is an integrated brown field services provider with a proven track record spanning over two decades in providing a comprehensive range of services for the upstream oil and gas (O & G) industry. The Group also provides specialist services for the petrochemical and general industries in the domestic, regional and global markets.
To meet our planned expansion, we seek talents who can drive change, and deliver real growth. Simply put, we are looking for professionals who are cut above the rest.
Petra Energy Internship Trainee
Selangor – Seksyen 15, Shah Alam
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Human Resource Management/ Finance/ Engineering (Mechanical, Metal Fabrication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer literate, knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Preferred skill(s): Good interpersonal, communication skill.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Duration of the program is from 3 months to 6 months.
*This vacancy was automatically added by intern.my. Please contact us if your are the owner of this company
Internship Duration: from 3 months to 6 months.
We will send you an email with the job information for later review.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Send your application to:
Group Human Capital
PETRA FABRICATORS SDN BHD (425817-H)
Lot 58, Jalan Utas 15/7,
Kawasan Perusahaan, Seksyen 15
40000 Shah Alam, Selangor
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
or Apply Online