PAID INTERNSHIP FOR JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We are looking for interested individual, male/ female, to join our team.
The Graphic Design Intern must be an innovative thinker who is looking for an opportunity to grow and develop artistic, professional and organizational skills. Primary responsibilities will include tasks such as building and maintaining production-ready files for all print and electronic collateral (four-color, web, and many digital mediums) and getting clean and correct files out the door on time, all the time.
Additional design tasks may include: website content, online banners and ads, digital and printed materials, event promotions, print packaging, and interactive environments. This is your opportunity to take your creative talent to the next level!
- Ability to execute effective visual solutions through written descriptions.
- Editing/repurposing current art/sales collateral for use at our properties
- Maintaining brand standards across all design work
- Produce fun and creative new art for a variety of platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email, web, and print
- Utilize strong written/grammar skills to edit/revise/proofread copy
- Support on-site teams by communicating and providing them with the assets they need by the deadlines requested
- Assist in company branding, including corporate identity, company merchandise design, company profile design (desktop publishing), web banner design, producing promotional graphics for new products, in-house mock up packaging, Flyer design/layout, Catalogue design/layout, event items, Facebook ads, etc.
- Ability to do video editing and motion graphic will be an added advantage.
- General day to day activities such as- emailing, sales service, admin work
- Students doing internship, who are in final year studies and ready for employment are encouraged to apply OR
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma in Graphic design or equivalent with CGPA 2.6 and above
- Possess prior knowledge and well-versed in
- – Art / Design / Creative Multimedia or equivalent and able to handle Adobe illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, Coral Draw
- Preferably candidate who can converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia
How To Apply:
Please send us your resume and portfolio to us.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: RM500.00 /month
- Driver’s Licence: 1 year
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year
- Adobe Photoshop: 1 year
Monthly Allowance: RM 500