There is an internship position – Operations & Business Development Intern being offered to our IBU students by Ksher Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Facilitate Business Development Manager on merchant onboarding.
- Acts as a merchant support to our clients; offering daily support in terms of answering queries from merchants
- regarding the software, hardware, or anything related to the business.
- Assist and support the smooth running of the day-to-day operations of the Company.
- Ensure that all documentation & transactions are recorded accurately and to prepare report to HQ or
- government bodies for inspections, as to when needed.
- To report any abnormalities to the Management upon discovery.
The Operations & Business Development Intern will report directly to the Operations Manager.
- Internship Duration: Min. 3 months, Date start: ASAP
- Allowance: RM500/month
- Work location: TTDI (public transport is available – MRT TTDI, office is walking distance from MRT station)
- Open for Diploma/Degree students (students from Business studies will have an added advantage)
- Open to all Nationalities (students who can communicate in Mandarin will have an advantage)
Internship Duration: 3 month
Monthly Allowance: RM 500