- Print customer’s address and provide parcel such as customer’s request
- Update customer information according to the format provided
- Make a revision in the fast posing system of customer parcel travel
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Maintain updated systems for filing, inventory, mailing, and databases
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
- Take minutes of meetings and dictations
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.) and report when there are shortages
- Perform other office duties as assigned
Internship Duration: oktober 2019
Monthly Allowance: RM 500
JOB IS EXPIRED.