- Able to communicate in English and Malays (Having a third language will be an added advantages)
- Curious and eager to learn new things
- Willing to work in shift and Public Holiday and weekend
- Team oriented and friendly
- Produce quality video editing for multiple projects
- Create innovative designs to support brand and marketing/product initiative.
- Manage projects through multiple rounds of approvals and edits
- Design for print and digital media. (Posters, brochures, website, email, digital outdoor signage, and more).
- Create artwork to achieve promotional goals.
- Work with images as needed to provide creative and effective graphic designs.
- Will be assigned specific projects and deadlines.
- Work directly with Graphic Communications Manager.
- Must have own laptop and access to Adobe Creative Suite. (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects etc.)
- Real insight of technical & creative part in multimedia, advertising and marketing profession.
- Strengthen and transform you into a true professional.
- Offering a wider professional network that can help in future.
- Working along side with professional and internationally known videographer & photographer.
- Practicing vibrant & energetic working environment.
- Staff Uniforms
- Full Medical Coverage
- Hostels provided
- Opportunity to be recruited into the team and further professional trainings
Internship Duration: 3 months - 6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500
JOB IS EXPIRED.