Role and Responsibilities
- Assist the Executive to maintain existing databases, database cleanup and its related activities.
- Assist to make telemarketing calls to existing or prospective clients to highlight training courses as scheduled from time to time.
- Involve and assist in smooth operation & coordination of local courses and seminars.
- To be involve in writing assignments.
- To assign, manage Social Media activities.
- Assist in any duties as assigned by your superior
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Social Media/Marketing/Marcom/Journalism or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Digital marketing, Customer Service, Good command of English & Malay.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Puchong.
Internship Duration: 6 Months
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry