Job Scope & Responsibility
Onyx IES Sdn. Bhd. is a Malaysian Oil & Gas Industry Consultancy. One of our partner companies we represent in Malaysia is the Reservoir Modelling software developer Rock Flow Dynamics (RFD). Together with them we are looking for a talented Marketing Student for an internship placement.
Rock Flow Dynamics Internship Program is an opportunity not only to be part of world leading oil & gas software consultancy, but also to receive valuable professional education and hands-on experience.
We are looking for creative, passionate minds who have the ability to ‘Think Outside the Box’ with a sense of art along with enthusiasm, resilience and confidence.
Our ideal candidate shall have initiative to generate strategic marketing ideas and share marketing knowledge with the team alongside with following responsibilities:
- To manage marketing activities for current and prospective markets to enhance the branding and reputation
- Assist in management works
- Generate marketing initiative, ideas and strategies
- Support in marketing efforts including company conferences and workshop, preparation of promotional/advertising material such as design poster, articles & newsletter
- To create market awareness for the product and services
- Candidates who are in their 3rd year/final year of Bachelor’s study in Marketing related Degree
- A positive attitude with an ability to work effectively both without supervision and within a team
- Skilled communicator, able to converse fluently in English with the ability to express themselves with confidence.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to participate in house training along with our company consultants, therefore having gained broad experience in oil & gas industry. Any intern who shows excellent performance during his/her internship may have the opportunity to become an employee.
Are you passionate and driven to excel? Want to expand your knowledge? Then maybe you’re what we’re looking for… please drop me your CV now!
Go to: www.onyx-ies.com
Internship Duration: 3-4 Months
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry