As one of the leading company in Malaysia, Beaute Library offers variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Beaute Library also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to escalate new experience and knowing through the company programs.
Beaute Library is looking for brilliant, passionate, driven humans, who want to be part of beaute family. Our current team puts 120% into the life and values.
This is an internship position for Marketing Specialist Intern with our newly refurbished HQ, based in Bangsar.
Go beyond what other internships will allow you to learn. In this role, you will be part of the core team! Together with the team will be assisting:
- Collaborate with the team to coordinate marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target customer through appropriate channels.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data to help shape future marketing strategies
What you should have:
- an interest to do something bigger than the usual corporate jobs
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- ability to execute and get work done
- we like happy people.
Beaute Library was established in 2011, it is spearheaded by a team of beauty & health professionals who are passionate in what they do, all with a combined experience in the beauty, health, image, wellness and personal grooming service industry. We are in the business of promoting a balanced and holistic concept towards total beauty, health, wellness for today’s modern women. For more information about our company, you may visit our website at www.beautelibrary.com.
Internship Duration: 3 - 6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500