Zebra Technologies is seeking two Business Analyst Interns. The team members will support the APAC Demand Center (ADC) Team with management and analysis of our databases, campaign performance and online demand generation effort. Two paid full-time internship positions available.
At this internship, you will learn:
- How a forward-thinking organization is leveraging technology to innovate and grow
- How to cleanse, administer and analyze Salesforce CRM and Eloqua databases
- How to create an integrated campaign report from web traffic to leads.
- How to effectively communicate between departments to translate business needs into technical solutions
- Priority management in a fast-paced, tech-focused environment
- Help us maintained our database – to mine, organize and analyze business data to support the evolving business needs of our growing organization
- Grow our database – assist with the cleansing of our database and continuous database acquisition effort.
- Implement reports with intent of tracking and reporting performance
- Manage other marketing programs and duties as assigned – keep our team on track on new programs and projects
- High School Diploma and working toward higher education certification.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Great team player is essential but can work somewhat independently and proactive follow-up with deadlines.
- Experience in Salesforce, Eloqua, Analytics tool or other relational databases a big plus
- We are most interested in candidates who can demonstrate a strong interest in our work and a desire to learn.
Internship Duration: 3-6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500