Leekaja Beauty Salon is one of the top Korean Hair Salon brands in Korea and we are coming to Kuala Lumpur! We are committed to offering our customers professional services and a unique salon experience like no other.
Besides hair services, customers can pamper themselves in a cafe-like atmosphere from a wide variety of beauty services such as nail care, facial, eyebrow embroidery, eyelash extension and waxing services.
As part of our expansion, we are looking for highly passionate and self-motivated individuals to join us in promoting our brand!
Candidate must possess a relevant Diploma/Bachelor’s degree. He/she will develop and research on marketing strategies, support ongoing marketing campaigns, expand the CRM database, lead-generation activities, and support the employer in various tasks.
Allowance / Remuneration: RM 700 to 2k
As a Marketing Intern, your objective is to:
– Build company image and brand
– Assist in all aspects of marketing events
– Develop marketing strategies
– Support marketing team
– Help to manage the videographers
– Hire hair model for hair stylists
– Other ad hoc activities
We require you to possess:
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Positive attitude and willingness to learn
– Ability to work independently or as part of the team
– Fluent Korean speaking ability would be an added advantage
Work location: Robinson @ Four Seasons Place Kuala Lumpur
Working hours: 7 hours per day
Interested candidates may send in your resume to .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Internship Duration: At least 4 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500