- Candidate must possess or pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Entrepreneur, Human Resources & Admin or any related fields.
- High proficiency on communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent team player, extrovert, energetic and good attitude.
- This internship is for a period of minimum 3 months. Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Candidates will be required to obtain a clear understanding of instructions and training provided and develop a personal understanding of how things are done. You will shape your first career experience not by following the instruction, rather by developing your understanding of what works best.
- Candidates will be directly involved in running online and offline Sales and Marketing campaigns, email marketing, and social media campaigns.
- Candidates will be required to develop, target, profile and organize a personal database for marketing communication with B2B clients.
- Candidates will be working with the line manager and consultants to achieve weekly and monthly targets.
- You will experience professional life in an SME corporate environment.
- Throughout this program, you will be assigned to work directly with senior executives.
- You will be directly involved in the process of sales and marketing with the assistance of a senior executive.
- You will be assigned to work directly with an executive to ensure maximum learning outcome through constant guidance and support.
- You will participate in frequent meetings to evaluate your learning progress.
- You will receive full support and cooperation in communicating with your university on your progress and achievements.
This is a paid internship position for a maximum of 4 interns.
Internship Duration: Minimum 3 Months*
Monthly Allowance: RM 500
JOB IS EXPIRED.