Are you interested in 3D printing, laser cutting and electronics?
We’re looking for a Maker Studio Coordinator Intern to start immediately to help us manage our makerspace.
- Learn how to use the machines in our space
- Ensure our machines are running and working
- Create inventory for all the tools at the space
- Create workshops and classes on DIY projects
- Welcome walk-in visitors and potential customers
- Plan how we can improve our maker studio
- A degree or diploma in any field
- Familiarity with equipment in the Maker Studio
- High interest in makerspaces in general
- High interest to learn new skills especially in DIY projects
- Excellent writing & speaking skills in English
- To work on site at the Maker Studio at least 5 days a week for at least 7 hours each day
Internship Duration: 3 - 5 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500