• Prepare food and beverage menu in accordance with defined standards and recipes.
• Clean and prepare all basic food items including portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating.
• Handle, store, label, and rotate all products properly and in accordance with instructions and food handling regulations.
• Keeping your station area clean and tidy. Assist to close the kitchen properly and follow the closing checklist for kitchen stations.
• Promptly report food quality or shortage problems to Assistant Kitchen Manager & Kitchen Manager.
• Adhere strictly to safety and sanitation regulations.
• Work safely around kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the Assistant Kitchen Manager & Kitchen Manager.
• Perform all other tasks assigned by the Senior Kitchen Assistant/ Assistant Kitchen Manager / Kitchen Manager.
Internship Duration: 3-6
Monthly Allowance: > RM500