Junior Technician duties and responsibilities.
- 1. Assemble parts or components via fitting, building or reconstruction of various parts to complete the process of components amalgamation.
- 2. Read and understand schematic diagrams, blueprints, product manual, process documents, drawing diagrams, and gather information regarding its parts, fixtures, tools, mechanical drawing , etc.
- 3. Set up, arrange and operate equipment or machine as per the specification and instruction given by the supervisor.
- 4. Perform regular test and inspection procedure to ensure that the product is formed in accordance with given specification and updated results to supervisor for further analysis or action required.
- 5. Play an active role in identifying areas of improvement during components amalgamation by conveying it to the senior personal.
- 6. Ensure timely assembly of products to maintain efficiency and keep abreast with production targets.
- 7. To assist in compliance related matters with regards to ISO 13485 & ISO 9001.
- 8. Assist in inventory related matter such as stock keeping, issuing materials, and checking material received.
- 9. Assist the Chief Technology Officer in all matters related to Research & Development.
Internship Duration: 6 above
Monthly Allowance: > RM500