- Analyse market conditions and execute trades based on discretionary or automated trading.
- Trade a wide range of products from currencies, commodities, indices, etc., with the aim of maximising investment returns.
- Track and analyse the effectiveness and success of initiatives to identify opportunities.
- Collating relevant information and data, liaising closely with sales staff and inter-dealer brokers.
- Determining market sentiment via research, valuation and data analysis
- Monitoring international financial market performance and executing trades daily
- Informing sales staff about market movements/prices as updates for clients information
- Providing key parties with daily trading information & adherence to risk governance
- Passionate in financial market, integrity, confidence, good in communication skill, and teamwork skill.
- Gaining information from sales staff about client issues to understand clients investment volitional
- SPM/Diploma/Degree in any related fields.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Mandarin, and Bahasa Melayu. Excellent communication,negotiation skills and interpersonal skills,analytical skill.
- Having a good learning and good team player and strong interest in financial products
- With good career ethics and strong sense of responsibility.
- Provides good promotion scheme, outstanding performance assessment in every month.
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry
JOB IS EXPIRED.