Blackwilder is an insights-driven venture-builder and tech agency. We build companies through a lean, mean startup model; assigning shared operational resources and targeted talents to develop business units catered to specific industries.
Our assets reach 2 million people monthly (Age 18-34).
We are looking for content writers/journalist (intern) for a new asset covering sociopolitical issues.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Plan, ideate and strategise content for the editorial calendar
- Proofread, fact-check and write news articles
- Coordinate article assignments with Chief Editor
- Research and develop content angles
Your writing style and tonality should be a cross between informal and formal with a dash of wit and sarcasm – think Buzzfeed, Quartz, VOX.
You are very much in tuned with sociopolitical news in Malaysia, Singapore and around the region.
What we are looking for:
- Proficient in British English, grammatically and idiomatically
- Basic knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Able to write for audience age group between 18 to 35
- Observant and detail-oriented
Internship Duration: 3 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500