Are you passionate about technology and loves programming? Enjoy meeting people, thinking on your feet to solve business challenges?
In this internship, you would be trained in emerging technology like Robotic Process Automation. You would work with our technology consultants on client projects. You would gain hands on experience system development, testing, system documentation, deployment and support. You would be interacting with our clients on user requirements gathering, development clarifications, testing and deployment.
Our IT Interns would have the opportunity to join us as our full-time permanent staff after the internship.
The minimum period for the internship is 6 months and this opportunity is only open to final year graduating students.
• Final year graduating student who are currently pursuing a diploma or degree program in Information Technology, Engineering or any other discipline with good programming training
• Strong interest in programming and some exposure to preferably in .Net Framework (vb.NET, C#), Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Academic projects included
• Enthusiastic learner with good command of English (spoken and written).
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communicator, able to think-on-your-feet, have a customer service attitude
• Enjoy working in a team and is a good team player
This position is for our Kuala Lumpur office and is only open to Malaysians.
At BioQuest, we value collaboration, teamwork and knowledge transfers. Our culture is friendly and supportive with a strong emphasis on ethics, diversity and inclusiveness.
• Learning opportunities in emerging technologies
• Mentorship with experienced technical consultants
• Supportive and collaborative work environment
• Excellent career growth path for good performers
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Internship Duration: at least 6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500