Are you passionate about technology and loves programming? Enjoy meeting people, thinking on your feet to solve business challenges?
BioQuest Advisory is a business & technology consulting practice led by experienced industry veterans. We partner our industry clients to transform their business and build sustainable growth.
Our HQ is based in Singapore with regional office across APAC.
Our key expertise: Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics, Business Systems Implementation, Business Strategy & Transformation, Process Improvement, Supply Chain Management, Financial Management, Governance & Risk Management.
Our clients consist of global MNCs and local businesses spanning across multiple industries and Asia Pacific countries. Our lead consultants are recognized by the Singapore government to provide Singapore grant related projects and this gives credibility to the quality of work we deliver to our clients.
BioQuest Advisory is at the exciting phase of our growth across APAC region and is looking for talented IT Engineers who are passionate about emerging technology to be part of the journey.
You would be trained in specific technologies and be part of our business & technology advisory team to provide IT consulting services to our clients.
You would work within the project team to partner our clients on an end-to-end project journey including user workshops, system analysis & design to development, testing and go-live support.
Each project is uniquely customized to our client’s requirements. Your work-scope is not static but dynamic according to each project’s requirements. Consulting is an exciting and dynamic career with good exposure across industries, technologies, business practices and opportunities to work with a diverse groups of subject experts and clients.
A day in the life of our IT Engineers
- Engaging users for user requirements gathering
- Provide advisory on system design best practice and work with users to derive the final system design
- Prepare system design documentation and do design walkthrough with users
- Develop system according to user requirements, frequently engaging users for clarifications
- Work with users to prepare test scripts and cases
- Conduct UAT with users and ensure issues identified are resolved
- Prepare for system go-live and support
What you can look forward to in this role:
- Learning opportunities in cutting edge technologies
- Consulting career with exposure to multiple industries
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any other discipline with good programming training
- Preferably 1 year of experience programming preferably in .Net Framework (vb.NET, C#) and good understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Academic projects included
- Familiar with writing system documentation (system design, detail design, test plans, test execution)
- Passionate about programming and a career in consulting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communicator, able to think-on-your-feet, have a customer service attitude
- Enjoy working in a team and is a good team player
At BioQuest, we value collaboration, teamwork and knowledge transfers. Our culture is friendly and supportive with a strong emphasis on ethics, diversity and inclusiveness.
As you grow with our firm, you would be able to leverage on your expertise to help transform our clients’ business and gain experience for your personal professional development. We are committed to providing opportunities and coaching to grow our talents.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Internship Duration: 6 Months (opportunity to covert to perm)
Monthly Allowance: > RM500