To assist the team within the Group Risk & Audit Division (GRAD) in reviewing and evaluating the effectiveness of the Company’s risk management and internal control system that include Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Business Continuity Management (BCM), management of Sustainability, and Integrity related risks as well as compliance to corporate and standard operating policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in maintaining the day-to-day operational activities in GRAD;
- Assist and support in providing input on the activities under GRAD;
- Assist to administer and document the work performed by GRAD;
- Assist to arrange a meeting with relevant parties upon requested by the Team;
- Participate in Team’s meeting, discussion, and briefing upon request by the Team;
- Execute GRAD’s activities and ensure timely deliverables;
- Ensure that work performed is in compliance with Company’s Policy and Procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Admin, Risk Management or relevant Professional Qualification
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skill
- Computer literate especially with Microsoft Office;
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels;
- A team player with a high level of initiative and commitment;
Internship Duration: 3 - 6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500