The Digital Marketing Designer must be an innovative thinker who is looking for an opportunity to grow and develop artistic, professional and organizational skills. Primary responsibilities will include tasks such as designing infographics, online banners and ads, website content, digital and printed materials, event promotions and interactive environments.
- Ability to execute effective visual solutions through written descriptions.
- Editing/repurposing current art/sales collateral
- Maintaining brand standards across all design work
- Produce fun and creative new art for a variety of platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email, web, and print
- Utilize strong written/grammar skills to edit/revise/proofread copy
- General day to day activities such as- emailing, sales service, admin work
- Students doing internship, who are in final year studies and ready for employment are encouraged to apply
- Possess prior knowledge and well-versed in
- – Art / Design / Creative Multimedia or equivalent and able to handle Adobe illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, Coral Draw
- Knowledge in Web CMS, Mobile UI Design and Apps are an added advantage.
- Preferably candidate who can converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Learn strategies and guides on Digital Marketing with top Internet Marketeers.
- Ability to explore inner skills and develop it further.
- Performance Driven Rewards Scheme is inclusive.
- Opportunity to being absorbed as permanent staff once capabilities are proven.
How To Apply:
Please send us your resume and portfolio to us.
Internship Duration: 3-6 months
Monthly Allowance: RM 300