International Ecommerce Group Sdn Bhd is company e-commerce that growing up in Malaysia.
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Expected to work as a team with the senior developer to improve our products and move towards international standard.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Economics, Marketing, Commerce, Graphic design or equivalent.
- Provide reporting document to management (Sales report and Marketing report) -Understand customer’s needs and requirements, submit quotation/ proposal.
- To monitor and maintain regular records of all office administrative operation report
- To manage administrative functions such as participant registration, coordination and administration related matters
- Specific responsibilities include dealing with invoices, receipt, chasing up overdue payments and monitoring ongoing orders e-commerce.
- Provide administrative & co-ordination support to sales e-commerce operation matters
- Provide reporting document to management (Sales report and Marketing report)
- Perform telemarketing, sales enquiry follow up, and also cold calling.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Generate client leads, increase the number of customers, answer client queries and prepare sales documentation.
- Conduct market research one-commerce platform.
- Involve in warehouse management,operation and marketing.
- Prefer Female Only
Internship Duration: 3-6 months
Monthly Allowance: RM 500
JOB IS EXPIRED.