Project & Management – Job Duties
1.Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
2.Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
3.Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
4.Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
5.Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
6.Use and continually develop leadership skills
Sales & Marketing – Job Duties
1. Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
2. Meeting planned sales goals.
3. Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
4. Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
5. Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
6. Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
7. The ongoing training of your salespeople.
8. Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
9. Promoting the organization and products.
10.Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry