Graphic Designer Job Duties:
1. Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
2. Plans concept by studying information and materials.
3. Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
4. Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
5. Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
6. Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
7. Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
8. Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
9. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Skills and Qualifications:
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles Rejection
Video Editor – Job Duties
1. Cut shot sequences to different angles at specific points in scenes, making each individual cut as fluid and seamless as possible.
2. Study scripts to become familiar with production concepts and requirements.
3. Edit films and videotapes to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange films into sequences, and to correct errors, using editing equipment.
4. Select and combine the most effective shots of each scene in order to form a logical and smoothly running story.
5. Mark frames where a particular shot or piece of sound is to begin or end.
6. Determine the specific audio and visual effects and music necessary to complete films.
7. Verify key numbers and time codes on materials.
8. Organize and string together raw footage into a continuous whole according to scripts and/or the instructions of directors and producers
9.Review assembled films or edited videotapes on screens or monitors in order to determine if corrections are necessary.
10. Program computerized graphic effects.
11. Review footage sequence by sequence in order to become familiar with it before assembling it into a final product
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry