This internship is designed to be both educational and practical. Interns will learn how to take skills she or he may have acquired in school related to his or her particular areas of interest, and apply them in a professional setting.
- Assist in Strategy and Operations projects such as business transformation and process improvement of the different companies under IOS
- Provides day to day support for the strategy team such as conducting research, trendspotting, and helping to shape creative briefs
- Involved in business planning, operational and performance management strategy, project management, and culture building for the organization
- Collaborate across teams to improve internal processes
- Assist in day-to-day activities
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, or equivalent with CGPA of at least 3.0 and above.
- Good attitude, aggressive, positive mindset, self-motivated and result-oriented.
- Ability to think critically and thoroughly, solve problems and strong communication skills.
- Internship duration of 3 – 6 months.
Internship Duration: 3 months - 6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500