- To ensure and manage the environment, safety & health.
- Carried out EHS weekly DL induction training.
- Prepare raw data for EHS monitoring data retention.
- Tracked weekly EHS near miss action tracker.
- Prepare EHS monitoring data.
- To assist in the coordination of EHS activities e.g. fire drills, safety awareness talks.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in (Environment/Health/Safety) or similar discipline or equivalent experience.
- Able to communicate English and Malay.
- Good organization, planning, presentation and communication skills.
- Minimum duration for internship is 3 months.
- Working days: 5 work days (Mon-Fri, 8.00am – 5.00pm)
- Vacancies: 2
- Free meal
Internship Duration: MIN 3 MONTHS
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry
JOB IS EXPIRED.