If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC Internship Programme with Retail Banking & Wealth Management and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of small, medium-sized and middle-market enterprises, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, wealth management and insurance and global trade and receivables finance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Business Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps customers make the most of opportunities for their businesses.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Retail Banking & Wealth Management team in our Internship Programme, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
- This Internship Program provides practical students with hands-on experience while at the same time fulfilling their practical training requirements for their Degrees/Diploma. At HSBC, we also see this as an opportunity to train and identify student for future hiring.
- During the training period, trainees will be assigned to carry out specific projects in designated departments under proper supervision. Typically, the projects assigned will take 3 to 6 months to complete, depending on the practical students’ training requirement.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline; CGPA of 3.0 or above, or at least second class upper
- Ambitious plus drive and motivation to work in a fast-paced environment where winning business and meeting targets are essential
- Fluent in English; excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to interpret and analyze data / information and make sound business decisions
- Energetic, enthusiastic and adaptable to different environments
- Enjoy meeting new people and actively build customer relationships
- Team-player with dynamic leadership capabilities
- Committed to deliver highest quality service to customers and colleagues
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Internship Duration: Between two and three months, but could stretch to six months
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry