- To collect, compile, collate, and analyze data from multiple data sources.
- To prepare threat analysis reports.
- To fulfill security services to internal and external stakeholders.
- To manage and handle network security incidents reported to the network security operations center (SOC).
- To develop a toolkit to address unique or novel network security threats/incidents (where applicable).
- To develop automation tools for data collection and analysis, incidents management, and service fulfillment.
- To provide network security advisories to internal and external stakeholders.
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of customers’ data.
- Troubleshooting security and network problems.
- Responding to a customer’s system and/or network security breaches.
- Ensuring that customer’s data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
- Daily administrative tasks reporting and communication with the relevant parties.
- Testing for Network Security Vulnerabilities and create Network Security policies.
- Prepare reports and produce documentation.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: RM200.00 to RM500.00 /month
Internship Duration: 6 months
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry
JOB IS EXPIRED.