- Positive attitude, Passionate on collaborative teamwork
- Excellent written communication skills in English, Optional Bahasa Melayu & Mandarin.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Candidate must prossess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Degree, Advanced Degree.
- Business-minded where applicable with entrepreneurship skill to ensure business success.
- Oversee the online marketing strategy
- Plan and Execute digital (including email, whatsapp, website, social media) marketing campaigns
- Maintain and Supply content for the organisation’s website and social media
- Engage with the public through social media and Ensure visitor flow to social media and websites
Internship Duration: 3-6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500