Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and plan for monthly financial closing process to ensure compliance with Approved Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards and to meet reporting timeline set by Group Finance which include prepare set of Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Details Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet and all relevant working as require;
- Assist in prepare all types of internal and external reporting on monthly, quarterly, half yearly or on yearly basis including comparison actual vs budget;
- Review of monthly Account Payable and bank reconciliation;
- Assist in Liaise with external auditor for half yearly and yearly audit, including audit timeline, pre-empt issues to management/group, research for proposed solution for accounting and auditing issue raise by auditor;
- Prepare financial statement and relevant notes, including but not limited to relevant details working to auditors;
- Prepare consolidation accounts
- Have basic knowledge of percentage completion accounts (property development accounts)
- Carrying out all other duties or works as assigned to you and/or as directed by superior(s).
- Basically assist Account Executive to settle all accounting job task.
- Working Hours: Monday to Saturday 08.30am – 05.30pm.
Internship Duration: Anytime
Monthly Allowance: RM 500