– Prepare monthly management reports and other accounts related matters
– Assist in audit and tax preparation
– Ensure proper maintenance of documentation and filing to support all accounting entries
– Performing day to day accounting and administrative operations
– Undertake any other ad-hoc accounting and administrative assignment
– Monitor datelines and close follow up. Able to work independently and efficiently.
– Managing daily assigned tasks and recording accurate information in accordance with company standards and policies.
– Candidates must possess at least a Degree/Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent.
– Self-motivated, pleasant personality and good analytical skills.
– PC Literate Especially Microsoft Excel
– Able To Handle Paper Works
– Must Be Able To Work Independently With Little Supervision
– Own transport
• Punctual, good discipline, willing to learn and able to work independently
Internship Duration: ANYTIME
Monthly Allowance: > RM500
We will send you an email with the job information for later review.