- Have the desire to work with youths and communities
- Good English & Malay communication skills (written and oral)
- Social Media savvy
- Willing to put effort and contribute for good teamwork
- Tough (but) warm souls
- Be able to attend an internship interview if required
- Able to start internship January or February 2018 onwards
- Assist Programme Manager and team in executing project tasks.
- Open to travelling and working in other events when required
- Develop on-ground event and programme management skills with different kinds of communities
- Build up creativity skills in project executions
- Chillax office environment & friendly officemates ; )
Internship Duration: minimum 4 months
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry
JOB IS EXPIRED.