- Must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resources Managament or Equivalent
- Required language English, Malay.
- 3-6 months of internship period.
- Working from Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm, Saturday 8.30am to 1pm.
- The importance of employment law and compliance, especially regarding employment eligibility,confidentiality, proper maintenance of employee files, and forms management.
- The interrelationship of HR and Finance in the areas of new employee paperwork, payroll issues related to on boarding and termination, use of a payroll management database, and report generation.
- Employee benefits management issues related to plan renewal and open enrollment, benefits enrollment and termination, troubleshooting employee benefits issues, and the customer service aspect of benefits oversight.
- Posibility of full time employment after internship ends.
- Reasonable allowances
- Training & Guidance will be given
Internship Duration: 3 months - 6 months
Monthly Allowance: RM 500