HappyPreggie is a one-stop pregnancy and parenting service marketplace that connects parents and expectant couples with pre-screened professionals on their parenting journey from categories including fertility, O&G, childbirth and parenting education, confinement wellness, maternity photography, childcare & learning, baby shower and many more. Our mission is to help find pregnancy & parenting services simpler, safer and affordable.
Progressing at fast-pace, you get tons of opportunities to learn in a flexible yet supporting environment with access to highly productive people including founders. You will have the chance to be the owner of projects that are assigned to you with unlimited guidance.
We encourage you to think fast and move fast, even break things if you have to. You will learn to prioritise, make tough decisions, be agile and turn ideas to reality that make absolute commercial sense.
If being part of this exciting and fast growing industry excites you, let’s get in touch with us now!
- Diploma or Degree in any field.
- Minimum 12 weeks of internship period.
- Communication primary in English but ability to speak in Mandarin and Malay is a plus.
- Proficient in utilising social/digital insights to better create relevant and engaging content on all social/digital platforms.
- Digitally-savvy and sufficient knowledge with web based software and applications.
- Willing to learn, passionate, collaborative, agile and ambitious.
- Social media and website content creation & copywriting.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Facebook etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update websites.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
Internship Duration: 3 months
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry