- identify, attract, and shortlist candidates based on the job scope provided
- Identify talents via a variety of recruitment channels including online platforms, job boards, networking events, internal database and other candidate attraction strategies using your local market knowledge
- Identify prospects or job leads to pass to the relevant Recruitment Consultant and work to identify new candidate and client opportunities.
- Contact the candidates and conduct the initial screening process to identify their skills, experience, knowledge, roles they are interested in, salary expectations, notice period, amongst others
- Work on specific roles, coordinating with the relevant Recruitment Consultant to learn the job scope, details, specific qualifications required, experience & skills needed. Utilise this information to create a sourcing list of candidates who meet the criteria.
- Conduct the initial screening and registering the candidates in the internal talent database
- Conduct background, pre-employment and other checks required in line with FirstWorks and Client policy.
- Provide general administrative support to the recruitment function, such as answering enquiries, supporting the sales process, and making sure that the candidates and clients always receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment services
Internship Duration: 6 months
Monthly Allowance: > RM500
JOB IS EXPIRED.