TRAFFIC Southeast Asia (TSEA) is one of eight regional TRAFFIC offices around the world, with its Headquarters in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. Established in 1992 and is hosted by the WWF Malaysia office, TSEA has a modest but dedicated team working in a region that is a hub of illegal wildlife trade routes. The region functions as supplier, consumer and a general import-export emporium for the trade. In response, the TSEA office has called much needed attention to the problem of wildlife trafficking and unsustainable use of wild plants and animals through its numerous initiatives and publications.
- Support and lead the design and layout process of TRAFFIC publications (including the preparation, designing and editing of content for publications. This will include maps, icons, graphs, charts and other images. etc,).
- Assist the TSEA team in the design, development, production and distribution of awareness raising and fundraising materials for digital and print media, relevant to the mission of TRAFFIC in Southeast Asia. Such materials may include posters, flyers, etc.
- Assist in the development of and deliver innovative ideas for campaign materials relevant to key projects, including but not limited to work on bears, tortoises, elephants and tigers.
- Participate in and provide relevant inputs to TRAFFIC’s activities in the region to raise public awareness on the illegal trade in wildlife and other related conservation issues.
- Deliver creative graphic and technical solutions for use of new media.
- TRAFFIC Southeast Asia is offering an intern position to assist in delivering on its mission, and to build capacity for an individual seeking to develop a career not just in the field of conservation outreach and communications, but also beyond, leveraging on the experience gained in this position.
- The intern will work closely with the TRAFFIC Southeast Asia Regional Director, Senior Programme Officer, Senior Communications Officer and Programme Development Manager, all based in Malaysia. The position will be based in the TSEA office in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
*This vacancy was automatically added by intern.my. Please contact us if your are the owner of this company