- Candidates must possess at least an Advanced Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Quatity Survey, Contract Management or euivalent
- Preferably specializing in Architectural
- Familiars with bills of quantities, tender documents, tender process, contract analysis, award, finalization of contract and procurement practice.
- All interns are welcomed to apply
- Able to work independently and within tight schedule
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysa; Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality, initiative, good communication skills, a team player and quick plearner.
- Experience in Hotel, Commercial and Residential Project.
- To assist Contract manager in contract management, bidding, costing and procurement activities to ensure corporrate objectives are met.
- To prepare quotations, pre-qualification and tender documents, and bidding proposals, particularly on cost estimate.
- To source and pruchase of process equipment and building materials.
- To take off quantities from drawings, prepare bills of quantities ans prepare cost estimate.
- To participate in organizing meetings, preparing meeting records and coordinating/ implementing agreed actions.
- To assist in activities to streamline/ improve departmental performance.
- To undertake other jobs assigned by superiors from time to time.
- To liaise with consultants, sub-contractors, relevant government authorites and etc.
- Performance bonus
- Miscellaneous allowance
Internship Duration: min.3 months
Monthly Allowance: Contact us for allowance enquiry
JOB IS EXPIRED.